flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, February 24, 2007

New Web Ring!!!

I did it, I created a Web Ring. Modern style always SINGS to me and I've been creating more and more quilts this way. I have been exploring in a couple of directions, but thought I would try this to see if there are others out there who would like to share.

This is the first time I've done this and not sure where it will take me, I've never managed a web site or web ring before, so be kind if you decide to join.

I did see a group on Flickr, but in order to keep simplicity for now I will focus on my one blog here, I may join that group when I am feeling more adventurous.

Thanks!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

A web ring for modern quilts is a great idea. I will really enjoy browsing, though my own quilts won't qualify. Maybe with your ring to inspire me, I will start making some more modern ones!

February 24, 2007 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

sounds like a fun ring- not sure if i make enough modern to qualify, but I love the style!

February 27, 2007 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Would love to have you join! We can find out what we like as a group!

February 27, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home