flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Pictures of Home

I've gathered pictures of home to take with me, including my quilt of Tucker. As I drive around I savor what is important to me; sunsets, sunrises, a loud purr, my home. I know I will miss these...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger kirsten said...

That is a gorgeous flower. Is it a day lily?

June 7, 2006 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Yes, it is a day lily from my mother's yard.

June 8, 2006 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home