flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, June 05, 2006

Mowing the lawn

While mowing the lawn yesterday I broke the rules of lawn mower use. I didn't mow in straight lines, but in concentric shapes around my trees and odd shaped flower beds that I have planted in my yard. Much like the rings of quilting around a Hawaiian appliqué quilt. My head really is in quilting most of the time...

This is someone else's work, but illustrates what I was doing to my lawn:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home