flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Consuming Focus

All my thoughts are about my upcoming trip. But I got a chance to sew last night. When chaos swirls around me sewing is my quiet moment to reflect. I feel connected to my past and my future.

All though my trip will be work related I am constantly plotting how I can find fabric, will I find fabric, how will I get away so I can look for it and still do my job.

I also think of what to bring to work on, I will need that pause so I can reflect on my day and unwind, will there be unwinding? Or will my days involve endless work, sleep, work, sleep. I want to take my iPod with me, wonder if anyone will notice the Hmong applique I made my skin out of?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now to get a bite to eat and sew some more, I will center myself for tomorrow and think of items for my list...



Yeah!!! I've been accept into the web-ring...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne S said...

Welcome! found you by hitting the random button--meant to be! :)

I'm, wednesday's Child

May 31, 2006 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home