flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, May 22, 2006

Change of pace

I just found out today that I am going to China for work in three weeks! Boy, did my priorities shift just like that. I want to sew some more, but now I realize that my mind is racing ... I have to get my application out to IQA as soon as possible. Again the question of this weekend's travel plans, do I keep them. It would be good to get away, how much can I accomplish during a holiday weekend? The road trip will be a release.

My mantra... "roll with it"

Crazy Nines top is done:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yet unnamed bed quilt is back in progress ... I think ...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home