flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Houston International Quilt Fest!

My plan is to enter Tucker in one more show ... International Quilt Festival, Houston, TX this fall. The form is finally available and all I have to do is fill it out and mail it. One more goal to accomplish! Entry forms are due June 30th .... yeah!

quilts.org

Tucker and me at AQS in Paducah!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

I love Tucker - he could be just outside lying in my garden he seems so real.

May 28, 2006 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed my Tucker!

May 29, 2006 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home