flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Working ...

I split my time between fooling about with the new internet service, luckily not to much to get started with. (punctuated with mowing the lawn and triming dead flowers) Drafting my Tucker pattern in Illustrator, and finishing my "Crazy Nines" quilt top. My goal is to get to the quilt underneath the nine patch quilt and sew most of it together ... tomorrow ... and mail Tucker pattern off to the copyright office this week.

Good goals, because while preparing Tucker I found two more quilts that I need to copyright.

I want to start selling my patterns, they are not easy, but they are not hard, if someone enjoys looking at them they may enjoy working on one for themselves. It would be great for me, a satisfying moonlighting goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home