flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Artful Quilters Web Ring

Ok, got that in, let's see what happens next... whoo-hoo, what only half an hour to sew a bit before I must put myself to bed. Fooled around with the links for a bit, my HTML is pretty rusty. Guess I'm not getting enough of my fabric vitamins.

Got to dig out the Tucker pattern and make copies so I can protect that design. oohhh, I need to make a list that I can check off, that would be cool, and smart, ... a good list that is here and I can't loose. It will help with my project that I want to finish. *snap* goes my mental whip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home