flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tuesday Guild Meeting

At our monthly Guild meeting last Tuesday Ellen Anne Eddy spoke to us. I shared with the group my progress on my project that I had started in her class last Saturday.

Last night I was beading again!

Progress
Photobucket

This is the sketch I did to guide my project
Photobucket

Some of the stretchy bracelets I've been making, I need to photograph them in daylight, the photos I am taking with the flash are coming out too dark. I am starting to sell some on Etsy, well, just listed yesterday, so none have sold yet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home