flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Friday, October 17, 2008

July - Sept

This year is moving into fall and still I don't sew. I make beaded braclets, I started sketching again, and am thinking of pulling my paints out again. I've gone to a retreat and started a Christmas top with the vain idea of finishing before the holiday this year. Our November retreat is coming soon and I shall see how it goes.

Vacation photos from September in Corpus Christi, TX



More Beaded Cuffs



Mushrooms growing after a rain storm at work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home