flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ellen Anne Eddy Class

What a great day, Saturday. I worked on techniques I had never tried before. And the most important result is that I am working in my studio tonight!

Ellen's Samples
Photobucket

Patty H. introducing Ellen
Photobucket

Ellen going over details in her work
Photobucket

My inspiration for the "Vortex"
Photobucket

A composition study of my "Vortex" during class
Photobucket

In my Studio!
Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger ForestJane said...

Pretty cool! She's got some beautiful samples... and your vortex is going to look neat!

I like her tie dye shirt too. :)

October 26, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooo jealous!! I love Ellen's work. I have her book and would love to take one of her classes one day if she ever comes to Australia!! Lx

October 30, 2008 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger jovaliquilts said...

Her stuff is amazing! She came to our guild and I bought a little of her fabric, which I haven't had the nerve to use yet. So glad you had the chance to take her class!

November 1, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home