flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, April 15, 2007

WIP Leaf Blocks - this afternoon

I plopped the blocks I made up on the wall to arrange...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think I like this arrangement best, so I will add some purple sashing. (I am still apprehensive of what I've got here, but want to finish it so I can make the next ones) The good thing is that I don't hate it, and already have ideas of what I will do next. It will be just the right size for a challenge my guild is having, so the tea cozy will have to get made out of something else, or from the left overs...

It has been so fun to be cutting and sewing fabric again, I don't think I really did much the last two weeks other than the crocheted rag rug I am working.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

I think it looks wonderful. I'll be watching to see what you do next.

April 15, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home