flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

WIP Rag Rug

A voice in my head said "wouldn't a bit of yellow be nice?" So I am putting little yellow circles around the edges and am filling in with the red. Have used up about five yards now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The 3/4" bias
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

I like the addition of yellow. It really brightens the rug.

April 10, 2007 at 6:38 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

What a fantastic idea- it looks great. The yellow is a very nice touch.

April 13, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home