flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, March 04, 2007

WIP Weekend

Living Color Top - Bought low loft polyester batting Friday, basted the sandwich together on Saturday at a sit-n-sew, freemotion quilted it Sunday, am working on the binding now, once the label is written it should be ready to give away at the next guild meeting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Based on 48 units of this block, all strip pieced from a pattern I found on line "Living Color"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Free Beginner Quilt Patterns

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

You work fast! That is a great quick quilt. The pattern looks more complicated than the block.

March 5, 2007 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I thought I would pop in and say hello. Welcome to the Q4P ring. Always nice to meet new bloggers. Maybe you should buy some of those anti-snoring nose strips for the cat :))

March 6, 2007 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Kim West said...

very nice!!

March 16, 2007 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Kim West said...

very nice!!

March 16, 2007 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Kim West said...

very nice

March 16, 2007 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Kim West said...

sorry --- my brain is fried - i just now saw the part where it says it will appear later--- please feel free to delete all the others... it is a very nice quilt! evidently nice enough for me to post multiple times to make sure it gets posted!! lol

March 16, 2007 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home