flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Storm at Sea is DONE!

I am adding the last beads and still have to come up with a label (oh, why do I always whimp out on my labels???) I plan to hang it up tonight before I go to bed so I can see if first thing in the morning... with all its sparkly beads! Wow, I embellished something ... what next ... raw edge piecing??? Never say never!

Oh dear, and I got out my bead box, and looked at all the bright shiney beads I've collected over the years.... I feel a beading fest comming on, something I've resisted for a long time. But it will be okay as long as I resist buying new ones.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

Labels are always the last thing to do and the most neglected in my experience. Well done, finishing the quilt.

March 25, 2007 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

Storm at Sea with beads, too. This is definitely going to be a great quilt. Post pictures!

March 26, 2007 at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home