flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Doesn't It Look Better?

I sure think it does, it was worth the time and not a frustrating as if first seemed. I am glad I stuck to it and did it right. Yeah!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Lori (A.K.A. Elkhoundmom) said...

Looks great! It really does look better with the flowers right-side up -- it is more of a difference than I thought it would make.

March 15, 2007 at 6:09 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

It looks wonderful! Well worth the extra work!

March 16, 2007 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Nellie's Needles said...

Thanks for your visit and comment. We seem to have a bit in common ... being capricorns and the same result on the "what art movement are you?" quiz. Well, plus our mutual passion for making art with fiber. It's nice to meet you and see your work.

March 18, 2007 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Kay said...

It's beautiful! I always think that unsewing is worth the time, although I sometimes have to be convinced before hand. It's truly a spectacular quilt.

Thanks for visiting my blog too. I couldn't find you to respond at first.

March 20, 2007 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger swooze said...

Ah yes....now I see it. Looks great! Have fun with the quilting!

March 21, 2007 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

This is a lovely new approach to storm at sea, I am awestruck. All your efforts really paid off!

March 23, 2007 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Granny Fran said...

That is so unusual and beautiful. What a great, creative piece!

March 25, 2007 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Tonya Ricucci said...

Gorgeous.

March 25, 2007 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home