flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Thursday, July 06, 2006

July 4th

I spent the whole day, 4th of July, lazin' around and watching trash on TV, mostly Sci-Fi and Style Network. I'd pop my head into my sewing room and turn around. Why did I leave it such a mess? A few months ago I "organized" it and I've never fully recovered from that adventure. Nothing really fit back in like it did before. I have to wait for the spark that will most likely ignite this weekend and I will be rolling again.

Last night I kept dreaming about stained glass because of what I doing at work. So I will be looking for stained glass today on the web. Stained glass can also look like a quilt.

Boy, nothing gets my blood going better than a new project, but, but, but I have so many waiting to be finished!

Ok, no more whining....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home