flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, May 15, 2006

And More... Its Monday

I must take my quilt vitamin and fortify myself for the day. Five days in exchange for payment.

Its Monday, and I begin my week again, but my head is in my fabric, thinking of shapes and colors and ways to stitch them together. I drag my feet, I putter around ... here... and I need to face the day.

So, I will sew for a few minutes and fortify myself before I leave. It is the stitches in my armour that protect me from the what the day demands of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home