flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Monday, November 03, 2008

Handmade!

I am planning to give hand made this year, gifts and cards. Then I found this cool site...

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

Which fits right in with my new ETSY shop!

Yesterday I worked on making ribbons for our guild retreat. Once I got started they all started to come together, but I won't post any pictures of them until they have been awarded because I want everyone to be surprised. Hint #1: Denim is involved!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jannell said...

I didn't actually take the pledge, but I've lived by it nonetheless... partially in thanks to you! Love the beads!!

November 26, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home