flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, January 21, 2007

After Breaking the Fast

My friend and I went to Stitcher's Garden in Franklin, TN
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She had EVERYTHING! If you need fabric to complete a project she was jammed floor to ceiling with bolts and bolts of fabric. But, she also know what she has and knows that the dedicated quilter will come to visit her and spend. Which my friend and I did! No sale fabric, no end of bolt discouts, everthing, no matter how old it was was around $8.95 a yard (at least everything on my bill was that and that is what I remember seeing on each bolt) I didn't even ask how much the fat quarters were.

Here is my loot, I needed to build up my selection of yellows and oranges:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Two pieces came from another store in the same town and they were half off

I know I will be back, especially when I am selecting specific colors for a projects. And, yes, I will pay... because I also see that her store is a one stop shop since she seemed to have every piece of cotton ever printed for quilters. YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home