flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

WIP-ish Wednesday

I can't say that I have anything new but am continuing to work on two important projects:
"Storm at Sea"
"New Timon"

My WIP will really occur on Saturday when my first day off starts, but I keep basting the pieces to "New Timon" each morning and evening, three to a dozen pieces at a time, while I drink my morning coffee and breakfast, or evening TV.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Storm at Sea is top of my list since it MUST be complete in March. I am currently working on the Lily sides
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This morning I unearthed a few more UFOs that I need to evaluate as to what I want to do them:
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1/27/07 Note:
The leaf pattern was from a Quilter's Newsletter in the mid-nineties, and I sort of made it up from there. The leaf pattern is pretty common, here is one pattern that I found....
LEAF

The acorn I saw somewhere and drafted it to fit the leaf. All was made a long time ago using templates

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Earley said...

I took stock of my projects in various stages of completion over the weekend. The list scared me. And since then I've thought of, or noticed in various piles, several more projects. Yikes.

January 23, 2007 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Jo Raines said...

Oooooooh, pretty! I love your UFO's. I have several I need to dig out and get finished myself--and always starting new projects, of course.

January 25, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger SuBee said...

What pretty tops you made! Just think how special they'll be after they're all quilted and wonderful!

January 27, 2007 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger swooze said...

I love your UFOs especially the one in the lower right hand corner. What is that pattern?

January 27, 2007 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

http://www.compuquilt.com/blockimg/1999Blocks/Autumnleaf.htm

January 28, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home