flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Friday, January 19, 2007

Breaking my Fabric Fast

Tomorrow I am breaking my fabric fast. I have budgeted $100 for this.

I have heard tales about this amazing fabric store about three hours drive away from me. A friend has agreed to go with me. We take off at 7am tomorrow morning for the all day excursion. This will be the only time I will break my fast from fabric purchases since I am commited to my stashbusting as well as finishing my projects.

Not all my projects are forgotten UFO's, (I just can't name my all my ongoing projects UFOs, WIP sounds better) I simply don't have all the time I have to spend on them as I would like so I am forced to jump around and prioritize them. They are still my babies. Granted, I do have a lot of UFOs too, and they will be dealt with this year...

BTW, I just saw a prototype from our factory of one of the babies I am working on at work. The JPG is delightful, I wish I could share how cool it is except I can't show the picture... someday it will be in stores. I know this one will make it because it is GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home