flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Weekend

Wow, the weekend is almost over and all I've done so far is rot my brain over computer games (with a few obligatory showers and loads of laundry) My motivation is nil, but I know that is it the space before I start my projects again. All I need is one spark and I will be off and sewing again and my next manic episode of furious fabric flinging will begin. I keep reflecting back over the summer and feel that it has completely gone with out any productive sewing. (Which spawned the need to start stashbusting) So many other things were priority, all of which I would not dream of trading for the mundane .... a trip to China, a visit from my parents, and, unfortunately, the deflation that comes after the rush of those events. I am recording this here so I will not beat my self up over my lack of productivity, and will forgive myself with the knowledge this is not forever, nor the end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I can see why you are driven to produce. Your work is good. But you are right to allow yourself time for other things too... best wishes.

October 29, 2006 at 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home