flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Good Friday Fabric

A friend and I both had gift certificates to my favorite fabric store, so we went there yesterday to see what we could find. Wheee! As always I try to adopt the sale fabrics and did all right. But also found a Michael Miller piece that I don't have any idea of what I am going to do with ... so I bought six yards just to make sure that I could make what I wanted when I decide what it is.

My new friends:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

I think I have some of that michael miller on the end there!

April 13, 2007 at 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home