flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Inventorying UFO's & Inspirations

More UFO's are listed:
STASH BUSTER

*******************

And in othe news...

Am working on the update of the look of my professional portofolio. Hmmm, and my quilting will be a big influence, though it may not be recognized in the final product. Must use motifs that are resounding with me now. My portfolio was designed over a decade ago, and feels it when I look at it.

My Eames quilts is a basis of inspiration for my new direction...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Angela Adams rugs and such (which also inpsired the above
ANGELA ADAMS

And of course Charles and Ray Eames, especially the shapes that they used in their furniture designs
EAMES
or Google it for more...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home