flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Friday, September 01, 2006

Stash Busting

My guild is going to have a ufo/stashbusting challenge. Oh Lordy! Do I have UFO's...I start something, either it doesn't work or I get bored and start something new...but I have left soooo many unfinished projects in my wake! What an inspiration!

Well, I woke up super early this moring (so much for the plan of sleeping in...) and all I can think about is FABRIC and all the UFO's I have. I tried to do an inventory in my head but I am sure that once I go spelunking into all my boxes I am going to find some juicy ones that I've completely forgotten. How am I going to inventory them. Photographing them seems best, then I will have an instant visual of all the mayhem I have started.

I am really excited about this, and I will have to think of what I will do with the completed quilts now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home