flippytale Quilter

Art Journey with a Quilty Voice:
I here Voices. The Voices tell me to cut up Fabric. Good Fabric. Into small pieces. Small interesting pieces.
Then the Voices tell me to put them back together again. In interesting ways.
.... I must Obey ....

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Tandem Quilting in my new Studio Set Up

Spent about five hours today quilting with my new set up. Can't believe I was able to do anything before! Did I get any chores done around the house? No! With the exceptions of a few basics, clean dishes and laundry

I realized that I could practice quilting while laying out my new quilt top, because I really need to lay everything out before trying to piece it all together. And, I was just itching to start quilting with my new set up. So... for now, I work in tandem!

(BTW, I have all of this posted on my FaceBook account, but I haven't figured out how to link to two so I don't have to post twice)

Tucker insisted on laying on the quilt while I was basting!


Quilting with my new set up. Can't believe I was able to quilt before! This is so much easier to work with


Maybe a quilt is emerging here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home